Autumn is in full swing and I still have not buy me the things some of the needs for this season. 'Cause I do not have the time and secondly I'm afraid not to find exactly what I really need. So I decided to make a list Autumn Must Haves for this season to know exactly what I specifically want. I decided to share my list with you! Enjoy!
1. The first thing on my list is a white sleeveless shirt with a collar. 'Cause the last time I just love collars. So the number one thing is the collar.
2. Number two is the half-boots or ankle boots. This season, I like the brown and beige shades so I want to find a similar color boots or brown well in a pinch. They will save us from the rain, cold and still make your way fashionable.
3. Bag, and again I want something light brown. With the convenient handle and soft material.
4. Nude nail polish reminds me of Lana Del Rey and her sword. This color is determined make your nails look fabulous.
5. Skinny black jeans are always my favorite. And it's great for the autumn weather.
6. Bracelet with spikes, I prefer gold although silver also look not bad.
7. The narrow skirt with a leopard print. Think it would look pretty even when it is appropriate to wear this autumn.
8.Headbead with spiked. Inspiration Hannah Betchov I associate with the statue of liberty.
9. Ring with a cross will make your way hot.
10. High-waisted shorts, and I also like the buttons and rivets at the top.
11. Transparent shirt I like black or brown.
J Brand super skinny jeans
H M short skirt
Balmain short shorts
High heel boots
Dooney Bourke leather bag
Rare London spike jewelry
Zara Simon yellow gold jewelry
Miss Selfridge black hair accessory
Tom Ford metallic nail polish
What is your Must Have for this autumn?